• h

    Top wahtsapp Status For You

    • I am a good enough person to FORGIVE you. But not stupid enough to TRUST you again!
    • If you’re bad then call me your DAD
    • I am a HOT dude with a COOL Attitude
    • Fake people have an image to maintain REAL PEOPLE just don’t care.
    • I don’t MIND if others don’t like me. After all, I’m not a FACEBOOK status
    • I really hate saying sorry. But when I do, I honestly do mean it.
    • When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
    • Don’t call me lucky. I’m a hard worker
    • I love the smell of possibility in the morning.
    • You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
    • I can only show you something real… I can’t make you appreciate it.
    • Life’s a journey not a race.
    • If you don’t take risks, you’ll always work for someone who does.
    • You may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit.
    • You can’t CONTROL other people. You can only control your REACTIONS to them.
    • They want to see you do good but never better than them, remember that.
    • Your speed doesn’t matter. Forward is Forward.
    • I’m not dead yet.
    • Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.
    • In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
    • Life’s a journey not a race.
    • Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
    • I used to care what people thought of me, until one day, I tried to pay my bills with their opinion.
    • When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can solve the post, and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
    • “A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.”
    • I don’t know what’s worse: People who lie or People who think I am stupid enough to believe the lies!
    • Trust gets you killed, Love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated.
    • Relgion does three things effectively: Divides people, controls people and deludes people.
    • I Was On Diet For 30 Days & All I Lost Was 30 Days.
    • Behind every successful person, there is a lot of unsuccessful years.
    • Life starts at the end of comfort zone
    • I am Me and I won’t change for anyone!
    • Maturity is when you learn to “let go”.
    • Every Year Thousand People Quit Smoking, By Dying 🙂
    • Smartness is a perfect beauty.
    • I’M Like Monday. Nobody Likes Me.
    • Attitude is like underwear. Don’t show it just wore it.
    • Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.
    • Life Is Full Of Fake People. Don’t Trust Blindly.
    • God made every person different, He just got tired by the time he got to china.
    • I am not fat, I am just. Easier to see.
    • I’m not perfect, I am original.
    • No matter how good you are, you can always be replaced.
    • The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.
    • Dry fruits are just fruits that have become senior citizens.
    • Girls lie, boys forgive. Boys lie, girls leave.
    • I am… stubborn, and I admit it, so it’s OK.
    • I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide 🙂
    • I only wake up when I can’t hold my pee in any longer.
    • I am not failed, my success is just postponed.
    • Do you know what would look good on you? Me!
    • Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
    • Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
    • The most common cause of stress nowadays is dealing with idiots.
    • I don’t hold grudges, I remember facts.
    • People come and go…the best will stay.
    • I Never dreamed about the success I worked for it.
    • Childhood is like being drunk. Everyone remembers what you did, except you…
    • Kidnapping? I prefer the term “surprise adoption”
    • People don’t care for you when you are alone, they just care for you when they are alone.
    • You can do anything, but not everything.
    • God made us Best Friends, Because he knew our Mom couldn’t handle us as Brothers.
    • However good or bad a situation is, it will change
    • I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are. (Although you look pretty great too)
    • To be trusted, you must be honest.
    • You only live once, so do everything twice.
    • One “BAD” meal won’t make you fat. Just like…. one “GOOD” meal won’t make you skinny.
    • I’m not lazy, I’m just highly motivated not to do anything.
    • I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
    • I learned to GIVE not because I have much but because I know exactly how it feels to have NOTHING
    • I cannot change yesterday, but I can change today
    • I am not lucky. I am blessed.
    • Service is the rent we pay to live
    • Every burden is a blessing for me.
    • There are some things money can’t buy.
    • For everything else, there’s MasterCard.
    • A man is great by Deeds, not by birth
    • If you want to impress someone, put him on your Black list.
    • Share your Intentions not your Identity.
    • Smart. Fun. Funny. Fearless.
    • Dream more while you are awake.
    • I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.
    • Idiots are of two kinds: those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart.
    • My ambition is handicapped by LAZINESS.
    • Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
    • The better person you become the better person you ATTRACT!
    • Don’t trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar.
    • Being challenged in life is inevitable, Being defeated is optional.
    • Choose a lazy person to do a difficult job… Because he will find an easy way to do it.
    • Experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours.
    • Girl are like moving car! Can change the road anytime whenever they find a better road.
    • Some people just need a High-Five, on the face.
    • Silence is better than lies.

    No comments

    TRY THESE

    25 Cool Quotes for your WhatsApp Status !!

    Post Bottom Ad